- Polaris RZR S 900 : 2015+
- Polaris RZR 4 900 : 2015-2018
- Polaris RZR S4 900 : 2018
Compatible with OEM Rack and Pinion:
- Increased tie rod bearing size for increased strength
- Complete tie rod assembly
- Stock length replacement
- Available in swaged design
- 4130 Chromoly
- Heavy-duty design
- Precision blend of materials and heat treatment
- M14x1.5 threads
- 14mm compare to 12mm OEM
- Only works with SuperATV Heavy-Duty Tie Rod Kits
DETAILSDon't get caught on the trails with a broken tie rod. Replace your OEM tie rods with SuperATV's heavy-duty upgrade. As you move to larger tires, more difficult terrain, or from general wear and tear, your stock steering linkage can take a real beating. SuperATV offers a 1-piece, super tough, light weight swaged design to keep you rolling on the trails.
At SuperATV, we understand the need for bulletproof strength and unmatched durability. To ensure an exceptional product, we've increased the size of our tie rod ends, added misalignment bushings, and finished it with the optimal blend of materials and heat treating. Our high strength 4130 Chromoly end is oversized allowing for an increased bearing surface area, leaving you with all-out strength, durability and reliability.
⚠ California Proposition 65 Warning ⚠
WARNING: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.